Chicken with Yuzu Orange Sauce
Chicken cutlet topped off with a yuzu orange sauce. Orange flavor mixed in with yuzu aroma and citrus.
- Yuzu Orange Sauce
- Yuzu Juice (3/4 tbsp)
- Yuzu Oil (1 tbsp)
- Orange Juice (1/2 cup)
- Salt (1/2 tsp)
- Chicken Breast (1 lb)
- Flour (4 tbsp)
- Salt (1 tsp)
- Pepper (1/2 tsp)
- Onion Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 beaten eggs
- Olive Oil (2 tbsp)
- Steamed baby spinach (1 cup)
In this Recipe
- 1Pound the chicken with the meat hammer, making it tender then sprinkle with some salt and pepper and set it aside.
- 2In a sauce pan, heat the orange juice with low heat producing half the amount.
- 3Add yuzu juice, yuzu oil and salt then simmer for an additional three minutes then set aside.
- 4In a bowl, place the flour, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder whisking together.
- 5Prepare beaten egg in a different bowl and heat oil in a frying pan.
- 6First, coat with flour mixture then egg coating chicken all over. Then fry two to three minutes on each side.
- 7Place it in a plate, drizzle the sauce.