Lamb Chop with Ume paste
Ume Paste has a unique flavor that can be used with various meat dishes!
- Lamb Chop (2 Pieces)
- Shiso Plum Paste Sauce
- Simmered wine (boiled until reduced to half) 25 mil (Before boiling 50ml)
- Beef Stock 25 ml
- Minced Ginger ½ tsp
- Minced Garlic ½ tsp
- Kinjirushi Shiso Plum Paste sauce 1 tsp
- Butter 1 tsp (15g)
- Pepper – to taste
- Honey 1 ½ tsp
- 1In a small pot, melt the butter and add the ginger and garlic
- 2Add the Beef stock, red wine and shiso ume paste. Boil and simmer until reduced to half.
- 3Add the honey and pepper
- 4When the sauce thickens, pour on top of the lamp chop.