Mizu-Taki: Japanese Hotpot
This famous dish is from the Hakata region.
It is chicken broth with vegetables served with Yuzu pepper.
- Chicken Bone for Broth (10kg or more)
- Chicken (For 4 people)
- Chinese Cabbage (1/2)
- Chrysanthemum (1 bunch)
- Shiitake Mushrooms (4 pieces)
- Tofu (1 piece)
- Yuzu Pepper (2 tbsp)
- Spring Onions
In this Recipe
- 1Boil chicken bone for more than 10 hours to make the broth.
- 2Add Chinese cabbage, shiitake mash rooms, chrysanthemum, tofu and pre-cooked chicken with broth.
- 3Served with Grated radish with pepper, spring onions and yuzu pepper.