Pork Belly with Yuzu Pepper
Slow-cooked pork belly in sweet soy sauce served with yuzu pepper which encourages you to eat more.
- Pork Belly (500g)
- Ginger and Leek (Small Amount)
- Japanese Sake (Small Amount)
- Taro (2 pieces)
- Leafy Green Vegetables (Small Amount)
- Sake (3/4 cup)
- Water (450 ml)
- Soy Sauce (1/4 cup)
- Sugar (3 tbsp)
- Mirin (4 tbsp)
- Yuzu Pepper
In this Recipe
- 1Boil pork with ginger, leek and sake for an hour as preparation.
- 2Peel the skin off the taro and boil. Leafy green vegetables also need to be boiled in a separate pot.
- 3Add the cooked pork, ginger and Sake into a pot and boil until the broth evaporates to a half level. Then add precooked Taro with broth into a pot to cook.
- 4Serve with leafy green vegetables and yuzu pepper.