Vegan Fried Rice
Fried rice using only vegan ingredients. Tasty meal for any veggie lover.
- 1Heat the butter in a frying pan. Stir-fry the onion, carrot and soy meat for three minutes. Add Japanese mustard spinach, then stir for one minute.
- 2Add vegetable dashi pack then stir well. Then set aside.
- 3Heat the frying pan with vegetable oil, then place the egg and rice stir-frying quickly.
- 4Add the vegetables to the rice then mix well.
- 5Add the yuzu oil to emphasize the flavor.
- 6Add black pepper then mix well.
- 7Ready to serve.