Veggie Dashi Hummus
Hummus flavored with our Umami Veggie Dashi. Perfect for your next vegan party.
- 1Make the umami vegetable dashi. In a small pan, bring 1 cup of water to a boil then add the dashi pack and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes then take 3 tbsp of dashi in a small bowl and set aside.
- 2In a food processor, blend tahini and lemon juice.
- 3Add garlic and cumin then blend together.
- 4Add first half of chickpea then blend together. Then add the second half of the chickpea then blend together.
- 5Add olive oil, salt, pepper and veggie dashi then mix together.
- 6Place it in a plate, drizzling with oil and sprinkle with paprika powder.