Veggie Dashi Vegan Pasta with Soy Meat
Pasta dish with soy meat that any vegan or non vegan can enjoy. Simple but delicious flavor that is truly a delight on your pallet.
- 1In a small pot, boil the water then add dry soy meat to cook for 3 minutes then drain and set aside.
- 2Boil the pasta noodles according to the package directions.
- 3Add garlic and cumin then blend together.
- 4Heat oil in a frying pan, stir-frying soy meat, eggplant, kale and bell pepper for 3 to 5 minutes. Then add butter, miso sauce and pasta water then sauté for 3 minutes then set aside.
- 5When the pasta is ready, drain the pasta and transfer to a bowl then remove one pack of dashi from package then mixing together.
- 6Place the pasta noodle to the frying pan, then vegetables and pasta noodles mixing together.
- 7Place it in a plate then ready to serve.