Yuzu Jam Danish
Homemade Danish using yuzu jam made from our yuzu peel. Simple but delicious.
- Yuzu Skin (2 oz)
- Sugar (1/2 cup)
- Yuzu Juice (3 tbsp)
- Pinch of Salt
- Honey (1 tbsp)
- Puff Pastry (1 pkg)
- Powdered Sugar (1 tbsp for sprinkling)
In this Recipe
- 1In a small pot, cook the yuzu skin and sugar for 20 minutes.
- 2Add yuzu juice, honey and pinch of salt then simmer for another 5 minutes.
- 3Let it cool down and place it in a glass jar.
- 4Preheat oven to 400F.
- 5Reshape puff pastry, cut square then make shape and place yuzu jam in the center then put into the oven for 10 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle powder sugar on top of the danish then ready to serve.