- 2 Oz Yuzu Skin
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Yuzu Juice
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Pkg Puff Pastry
- 1 Tbsp Powder Sugar (Sprinkle)
In this Recipe
- 1In a small pot, cook the yuzu skin and sugar for 20 minutes.
- 2Add yuzu juice, honey and pinch of salt then simmer for another 5 minutes.
- 3Let it cool down and place it in a glass jar.
- 4Preheat oven to 400F.
- 5Reshape puff pastry, cut square then make shape and place yuzu jam in the center then put into the oven for 10 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle powder sugar on top of the danish then ready to serve.