Yuzu Pound Cake
Took the traditional pound cake and added some yuzu flavor to give it a new flavor.
- 1Preheat oven to 340F.
- 2Spread butter in a baking pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- 3In a bowl, beat with whisk egg and sugar for 5 minutes.
- 4Strain flour and baking powder in a bowl mixing by spatula.
- 5In a small bowl, combine butter, sour cream and honey whisk well then mix with dough.
- 6Add yuzu skin and juice incorporating.
- 7Pour the batter into the baking pan then place it in the oven for 35 minutes.
- 8Let it cool for 15 minutes then sprinkle the powder sugar on top.
- 9Ready to serve.