Yuzu Salmon Pasta
Salmon pasta with a wonderful aroma of Yuzu using our Yuzu Oil
- Pasta Noodle (4 oz)
- Salmon (1/2 pound)
- Yuzu Oil (2 tbsp)
- Yuzu Juice (1 tbsp)
- Salt (1/2 tsp)
- Pepper (1/4 tsp)
- Chopped Fresh Dill (1 tbsp)
- Butter (2 tbsp)
In this Recipe
- 1Put pinch of salt on the salmon.
- 2Heat the pan and insert the butter then cook the salmon and break it then set aside.
- 3In a small bowl, combine yuzu oil, yuzu juice, salt and pepper then mix well.
- 4Boil the pasta followed by the direction on the package and set aside 1/2 cup of pasta water for adjust.
- 5In a salmon pan, add the pasta, yuzu mixture, little pasta water and chopped dill then mix well.
- 6Place it on a plate then sprinkle fresh dill.