Fish & Chips with Wasabi Tartar Sauce
This is a familiar dish from pub, fish & chips.
It is known as served with malt vinegar, but recently it is also popular with tartar sauce. This time, fish & chips is suggested with spicy wasabi tartar sauce.
- White Fish (100g)
- A. Beer (50ml)
- A. Hard Flour (25g)
- A. Potato Starch (20g)
- A. Baking Powder (1/4 tsp)
- A. Salt
- Potato (120)
- Mayonnaise (1 tbsp)
- Kizami Wasabi (1 tbsp)
- Onion (Chopped)
- Malt Vinegar (1 tbsp)
- Parsley (Chopped)
- 1Sprinkle salt on white fish fillet, then keep it for 10min.
- 2Cut potato into the shape of comb.
- 3Submerge the fish in the mixture of [A] ingredients. Fry the fish and potato at 170⁰C.
- 4Blend mayonnaise , kizami wasabi, chopped onion and malt vinegar.
- 5Serve with comb-shaped lemon and parsley.