Vegan Fried Rice
3 cups cooked rice
2 vegetable dashi pack
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp yuzu oil
¼ tsp black pepper
2 oz Japanese mustard spinach
1 oz chopped carrot
3 oz chopped onions
5 oz soy meat
1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Heat the butter in a frying pan. Stir-fry the onion, carrot and soy meat for three minutes. Add Japanese mustard spinach, then stir for one minute.
- Add vegetable dashi pack then stir well. Then set aside.
- Heat the frying pan with vegetable oil, then place the egg and rice stir-frying quickly.
- Add the vegetables to the rice then mix well.
- Add the yuzu oil to emphasize the flavor.
- Add black pepper then mix well.
- Ready to serve.