Delicious recipe for pasta using soy meat and our veggie dashi!
2 oz pasta noodle
1 pkg veggie-dashi
½ cup cooked soy meat
½ chopped eggplant
1 ½ cup chopped kale
1 cup chopped red bell pepper
2 tbsp miso sauce
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp pasta water
1. In a small pot, boil the water then add dry soy meat to cook for 3 minutes then drain and set aside.
2. Boil the pasta noodles according to the package directions.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan, stir-frying soy meat, eggplant, kale and bell pepper for 3 to 5 minutes. Then add butter, miso sauce and pasta water then sauté for 3 minutes then set aside.
4. When the pasta is ready, drain the pasta and transfer to a bowl then remove one pack of dashi from package then mixing together.
5. Place the pasta noodle to the frying pan, then vegetables and pasta noodles mixing together.
6. Place it in a plate then ready to serve.