Here is a recipe using our brand new Yuzu Oil. Yuzu Oil goes well with both meat and fish. We used it with salmon this time to create an aromatic salmon pasta dish. You can utilize this oil to create a wonderful aroma without changing the flavor of your overall dish. You can purchase Yuzu Oil here!
Yuzu Salmon Pasta
- 4 Oz Pasta Noodles
- 1/2 Lbs. Salmon
- 2 Tbsp Yuzu Oil
- 1 Tbsp Yuzu Juice
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Dill
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Put pinch of salt on the salmon.
- Heat the pan and insert the butter then cook the salmon and break it then set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine yuzu oil, yuzu juice, salt and pepper then mix well.
- Boil the pasta followed by the direction on the package and set aside 1/2 cup of pasta water for adjust.
- In a salmon pan, add the pasta, yuzu mixture, little pasta water and chopped dill then mix well.
- Place it on a plate then sprinkle fresh dill.
- Ready to serve.
Available: 150 ml/16 bottles per case